ExpressVPN is among the most popular VPN providers in the entire industry. Compared to other VPN services, ExpressVPN is much better in terms of privacy and unblocking performance. However, it is a bit pricier than some other VPNs. Starting from $6.67/mo, ExpressVPN is not necessarily cheap.
With that being said, the good thing about ExpressVPN is that it offers a completely free trial to new subscribers.
You heard me right, ExpressVPN offers a 7-day free trial exclusively for iOS and Android devices. You will only get charged after the trial period ends.
If you’d like to test ExpressVPN for even longer, you’ll love the fact that it also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll just have to purchase a subscription to test all of its features, and if you don’t like it, you can ask for a full refund.
If you ask me, getting the 30-day trial of ExpressVPN is the best option. You’ll be able to test out ExpressVPN for a month and still be eligible for a refund.
So in today’s guide, I will tell you how you can:
- Get ExpressVPN’s 7-day free trial for iOS and Android.
- Get your money back through ExpressVPN’s 30-day refund policy.
So without wasting any time, let’s get started.
How to try ExpressVPN for 30-days and claim a full refund?
As I mentioned before, the 30-day money-back guarantee of ExpressVPN is better than its 7-day free trial. You’ll get so much time to test it out. Just keep in mind that in order to test out ExpressVPN for 30-days, you’ll need to purchase a subscription plan.
When purchasing a subscription plan, I would suggest getting ExpressVPN’s 15-months plan. The reason why I’m telling you to get this plan is that in case you do decide to keep using ExpressVPN after the 30-day period, you’ll save 49% on your subscription cost.
Now that everything is cleared up, just follow the steps below and you’ll be done in a jiffy.
1. Visit ExpressVPN’s website, and click on the “Get Started” button.
2. Now, you need to buy any subscription plan. Even though you’re purchasing a subscription here, you can claim a refund whenever you like within the 30-day period.
3. Proceed to purchase a subscription by providing the required details. After you checkout, you’ll get your ExpressVPN activation code. This code is required to run the app for the first time.
4. Now, all you need to do is download the ExpressVPN app for your device.
5. Once the app is downloaded, log in to the app by using the activation code that I told you about earlier.
6. That’s it. You now use ExpressVPN as much as you want for 30-days.
7. If you don’t wish to use ExpressVPN for any longer than 30-days, you can simply visit ExpressVPN’s website and ask customer support to cancel your active ExpressVPN subscription. Don’t worry, ExpressVPN’s professional support agents will take care of everything.
Once your refund request is processed, you should get your money back in your account within 7-days.
Note: Purchases made through Apple App Store or the Google Play Store are not eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll have to request the appropriate app store to refund you your money.
How to get ExpressVPN’s free trial for Android & iOS?
To get the 7-day free trial of ExpressVPN, you’ll need an iOS or Android device. Do keep in mind that you can only avail of the free trial once. Here’s what you’ll need to do to get the free trial:
1. Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the ExpressVPN app.
2. Now, open the ExpressVPN app and click on “Start 7-Day Free Trial”.
3. Provide a valid email address, and tap on the “Continue”.
4. Pick an appropriate subscription plan and tap “Continue”.
5. Now confirm once again that you’ll like to continue with the free trial of ExpressVPN.
6. Finally, choose a payment method. No amount will be deducted from your bank account until your 7-day trial ends.
Note: You will have to cancel your ExpressVPN free trial subscription before 7-days otherwise you will be automatically charged the full amount for the subscription plan that you choose.
If you’re an ExpressVPN free trial user
If you’re a free trial user of ExpressVPN and you want to upgrade to a full subscription, follow the steps below.
- Head over to the order page of ExpressVPN via your laptop or your phone’s browser.
- Next, type in the same email address you used when creating the trial account on your iOS device.
- Now, complete the payment process by entering your payment details.
- Finally, open the iOS and start enjoying your newly upgraded subscription.
If you’re an active subscription users
If you’re an active user of ExpressVPN and it’s time to renew your subscription, follow the steps below:
- Just as before, head over to the order page of ExpressVPN.
- Next, Tap on “Renew Now”.
- Now complete payment the payment process.
- Finally, launch the iOS app and enjoy using ExpressVPN.
If your subscription has expired
If your current ExpressVPN subscription has expired, you can follow the steps below to reactivate it:
- To renew an expired subscription, head over to the ExpressVPN order page.
- Carry on with the usual payment process.
- Launch the iOS app of ExpressVPN.
- Tap on the “Options menu” (=) then “Sign out” and then finally sign back into your account to use it.