Have you been using the free trial account of ExpressVPN on your iOS device? Is your subscription almost ending? Well, you might want to stick around for this knowledge base. Today, I’m going to tell you what to do when your free trial ends as well as how to extend or renew your existing ExpressVPN subscription on iOS.
Note: The iOS app of ExpressVPN currently doesn’t allow account upgrades and renewals.
If you’re an ExpressVPN free trial user
If you’re a free trial user of ExpressVPN and you want to upgrade to a full subscription, follow the steps below.
- Head over to the order page of ExpressVPN via your laptop or your phone’s browser.
- Next, type in the same email address you used when creating the trial account on your iOS device.
- Now, complete the payment process by entering your payment details.
- Finally, open the iOS and start enjoying your newly upgraded subscription.
If you’re an active subscription users
If you’re an active user of ExpressVPN and it’s time to renew your subscription, follow the steps below:
- Just as before, head over to the order page of ExpressVPN.
- Next, Tap on “Renew Now”.
- Now complete payment the payment process.
- Finally, launch the iOS app and enjoy using ExpressVPN.
If your subscription has expired
If your current ExpressVPN subscription has expired, you can follow the steps below to reactivate it:
- To renew an expired subscription, head over to the ExpressVPN order page.
- Carry on with the usual payment process.
- Launch the iOS app of ExpressVPN.
- Tap on the “Options menu” (≡) then “Sign out” and then finally sign back into your account to use it.