ExpressVPN is arguably the #1 VPN in the entire industry. Compared to other VPNs, ExpressVPN is much better in terms of privacy and unblocking performance. We routinely test our top 5 recommended VPN providers and ExpressVPN always manages to offer the fastest speeds. In terms of privacy, we all know how secure it is as it never discloses any user logs. Even when the Turkish authorities seized one of ExpressVPN’s servers believed to be used in the assassination of the Russian ambassador, they couldn’t retrieve any logs to aid their investigation.
While ExpressVPN is undoubtedly the most secure VPN, it does come with a premium price tag. Starting from $8.32/mo, ExpressVPN is not necessarily an affordable VPN like Surfshark.
Now I know what you’re thinking: “Why should I believe you” – right?
Well, you don’t have to. Just try it out for yourself.
As I mentioned earlier, ExpressVPN does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 7-day free trial exclusively for iOS and Android devices. Unfortunately, not a lot of people know how to avail this offer.
So in today’s guide, I will tell you how you can:
- Get ExpressVPN’s 7-day free trial for iOS and Android.
- Get ExpressVPN’s free trial for 30-days on Windows, macOS, and other devices.
- Get your money back through ExpressVPN’s 30-day refund policy.
If you ask me, getting the 30-day trial of ExpressVPN is better than opting for the 7-day free trial which you can use only on iOS and Android. I say this because you’ll be able to test out ExpressVPN on any device for a month and still be eligible for a refund.
So without wasting any time, let’s get started.
How to Get ExpressVPN’s Free Trial for Android & iOS?
To get the 7-day free trial of ExpressVPN, you’ll need an iOS or Android device. Do keep in mind that you can only avail of the free trial once. Here’s what you’ll need to do to get the free trial:
1. Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the ExpressVPN app.
2. Now, open the ExpressVPN app and click on “Start 7-Day Free Trial”.
3. Provide a valid email address, and tap on the “Continue” option.
4. Pick an appropriate subscription plan and tap “Continue”.
5. Now confirm once again that you’ll like to continue with the free trial of ExpressVPN.
6. Finally, choose a payment method. Although it may seem like you’re paying for the subscription, no amount will be deducted from your bank account until your 7-day trial ends.
Note: You will have to cancel your ExpressVPN free trial subscription before 7-days otherwise you will be automatically charged the full amount for the subscription plan that you choose.
How to Try ExpressVPN for 30-Days?
As I mentioned before, the 30-day money-back guarantee of ExpressVPN is better than its 7-day free trial. You’ll get so much time to test it out. Just keep in mind that in order to test out ExpressVPN for 30-days, you’ll need to purchase a subscription plan.
When purchasing a subscription plan, I would suggest getting ExpressVPN’s 12-months plan. The reason why I’m telling you to get this plan is that in case you do decide to keep using ExpressVPN after the 30-day period, you’ll save 35% on your subscription cost.
Now that everything is cleared up, just follow the steps below and you’ll be done in a jiffy.
1. Visit ExpressVPN’s website, and click on the “Get Started” button.
2. Now, you need to buy any subscription plan. Even though you’re purchasing a subscription here, you can claim a refund whenever you like within the 30-day period.
3. Proceed to purchase a subscription by providing the required details. After you checkout, you’ll get your ExpressVPN activation code. This code is required to run the app for the first time.
4. Now, all you need to do is download the ExpressVPN app for your device.
5. Once the app is downloaded, log in to the app by using the activation code that I told you about earlier.
6. That’s it. You now use ExpressVPN as much as you want for 30-days.
Note: Purchases made through Apple App Store or the Google Play Store are not eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll have to request the appropriate app store to refund you your money.
How to Get a Refund After You’re Done With the 30-Day Free Trial of ExpressVPN?
If you don’t wish to use ExpressVPN for any longer than 30-days, you can simply visit ExpressVPN’s website and ask customer support to cancel your active ExpressVPN subscription. Don’t worry, ExpressVPN’s professional support agents will take care of everything.
Once your refund request is processed, you should get your money back in your account within 7-days.
If You’re an ExpressVPN Free Trial User & Want to Upgrade
If you’re a free trial user of ExpressVPN and you want to upgrade to a full subscription, follow the steps below.
- Head over to the order page of ExpressVPN via your laptop or your phone’s browser.
- Next, type in the same email address you used when creating the trial account on your iOS device.
- Now, complete the payment process by entering your payment details.
- Finally, open the iOS app of ExpressVPN and start enjoying your newly upgraded subscription.
If You’re Already an ExpressVPN User and Want to Renew Your Subscription
If you’re an active user of ExpressVPN and it’s time to renew your subscription, follow the steps below:
- Just as before, head over to the order page of ExpressVPN.
- Next, Tap on “Renew Now“.
- Now complete the payment process.
- Finally, launch the iOS app and enjoy using ExpressVPN.
In Case Your Subscription Has Expired and You Want to Renew Your ExpressVPN Subscription
If your current ExpressVPN subscription has expired, you can follow the steps below to renew it:
- To renew an expired subscription, head over to the ExpressVPN order page.
- Carry on with the usual payment process.
- Launch the iOS app of ExpressVPN.
- Tap on the “Options menu” (=) then “Sign out“.
- Finally, sign back into your account using your credentials and activation code to use it.
ExpressVPN is arguably the number one VPN on the market right now – just Google it yourself. Despite this, it still lets users test it out without charging them anything. ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee in addition to a 7-day free trial for mobile devices running Android and iOS.
ExpressVPN is a trusted and reliable VPN service with servers all around the world. They offer a free trial so you can try out their service before you buy it. If you’re looking for a VPN that will keep your data safe and secure, ExpressVPN is a great option.
FAQs – ExpressVPN Free Trial
How much will ExpressVPN cost after my free trial ends?
Users can choose between three subscription packages from ExpressVPN. Its monthly subscription cost is $12.95 for a 1-month plan, $9.99/mo for a 6-month plan, and $8.32/mo for a 12-month plan.
How do I get the 7-day free trial of ExpressVPN?
Open your Google Play Store or Apple App Store, search for the ExpressVPN app, and install it to start your 7-day free trial of the service. Select a plan after clicking “Start 7-Day Free Trial.” Select a plan between one and twelve months, then click Subscribe.
How long does it take for customer support to cancel my ExpressVPN free trial subscription?
Realistically, it. should take customer support a few minutes to cancel your subscription. The support representative won’t waste your time with queries if you refuse to provide them with any information about why you canceled. This will nearly quickly process your cancellation request.
Do I need to provide my payment details to get the ExpressVPN free trial?
If you opt for the 7-day free trial for iOS and Android devices, you will have to provide your payment details if you use Android but not if you use iOS.
How can I get multiple ExpressVPN free trials?
Using the provider’s free trial trick, you can obtain multiple free trials for ExpressVPN. As I mentioned earlier, currently, ExpressVPN offers two different free trials: a 30 days trial for all devices and a 7-day free trial for iOS or Android. Therefore, if you sign up for ExpressVPN using your iOS or Android device and then upgrade to the 30-day trial, you can essentially avail both trials at once.
Does ExpressVPN have a referral program?
ExpressVPN does indeed have a referral scheme. Along with their account subscriptions, the referrer and the referee can each receive a free month of service. There are a few terms and conditions though. For example, you must create a new account and you cannot recommend the same person twice from your active account.