So, you’ve just downloaded the CyberGhost app on to your smartphone or desktop, what’s next?
How do you signup for a subscription? (For new users)
How to log in to your CyberGhost account? (For new or existing users)
How to recover CyberGhost lost password? (For existing users)
Well, don’t worry. In this short guide, I’m going to cover all the steps you need to know about CyberGhost login in the easiest way possible for Windows, Android, and iOS. To know more you can go through our detailed CyberGhost VPN Review.
How to sign up or log-in to CyberGhost VPN 7 for iOS?
Now depending on whether you’ve just downloaded the CyberGhost app on to your iOS device for the first time or an existing user, you might want to know:
- How to signup for CyberGhost on iOS? – New users
- How to recover an existing CyberGhost account? – Existing users
- How to login to my CyberGhost account using my credentials on iOS – Existing users
Since you might prefer trying out CyberGhost rather than purchasing it first if you’re new, let’s start with getting a free CyberGhost trial account for iOS, shall we?
How to signup for CyberGhost 7-day free trial on iOS?
For all new users downloading the CyberGhost app on iOS, CyberGhost offers a 7-day free trial. You will have to provide your credit details, however, no amount will be deducted until the end of your trial period.
1. To get started with CyberGhost free 7-day trial, start by clicking on the ‘Start Trial‘ button.
2. Now choose a subscription plan that best fits your needs and check out.
Now your CyberGhost free trial is activated. In order to avoid getting charged and pay the full amount for the plan you choose, make sure to cancel your subscription within 7-days.
How to recover an existing CyberGhost account?
If you’re an existing CyberGhost user and have either just forgotten your password, redownloaded the app from the app store or want to use it on some other device, you can simply recover your subscription.
To recover your subscription, you’ll need to tap on ‘Recover purchases’. You can find this option either in the CyberGhost apps main menu or within the setting menu inside the CyberGhost app. Once Apple confirms your subscription, your CyberGhost account will be reactivated.
Login to CyberGhost account using your credentials
If you’re a regular CyberGhost user and want to login to your account, you’ll need to simply launch the app and tap on the option that says ‘I already have an account’. Next, simply enter your user name and password and tap on ‘Login’.
How to sign up or log-in to CyberGhost VPN 7 on Android?
Similar to CyberGhost’s login and signup section for iOS that we covered earlier, the login and signup process for Android is more or less the same. So, in this section, I’m going to tell you the following:
- How to signup for CyberGhost on Android? – New users
- Use your existing CyberGhost account on other Android devices? – Existing users
- How to login to my CyberGhost account using my credentials on Android – Existing users
How to signup for CyberGhost 7-day free trial on Android?
Just like for iOS, CyberGhost also offers a 7-day free trial. If you’re a new customer and want to test out the service and its features without limitations, here’s how you can signup for a free trial:
1. Start by tapping on the ‘Sign up‘ button and register a new account.
2. Next, type in a valid email address, password and accept CyberGhost’s terms and conditions.
3. Finally, click on the account confirmation link sent to your mailbox and tap on ‘Start your trial’.
Use your existing CyberGhost account on other Android devices?
If you’re already a CyberGhost customer and want to use your account on other Android devices, please make sure you’re using the same Google account that you used when first purchasing the CyberGhost Android subscription. That’s because Google doesn’t allow subscriptions to be shared between different accounts.
However, if you use the same Google account, you will be automatically signed in without any issue, since CyberGhost allows 7 different devices to be logged in simultaneously. For example, if you signed up for CyberGhost using firstname.lastname@example.org, then you can only use this email address to log in on to other Android devices.
How to login to my CyberGhost account using my credentials on Android
In case you’re already a CyberGhost multi-platform customer and want to sign in to your account, simply enter your valid user name and password and tap on ‘Log in’ to start using CyberGhost.
How to sign up or log-in to CyberGhost 7 for Windows
Last but not least, I’m also going to show you how you can sign up for a new account or log in to an existing CyberGhost account on Windows.
How to signup for CyberGhost free trial on Windows?
Similar to other devices, CyberGhost offers a full-fledged free trial for Windows as well. If you’re a new user, here’s how you can signup for a free trial account:
1. First, you’ll need to create a CyberGhost account. To do so, click on the link that says ‘click here to create one.’ below the login button.
2. Now, type in a valid email address, password and accept CyberGhost’s terms and conditions.
3. Last but not least, you’ll need to click on the verification. To do so, visit your mailbox and click on the account confirmation link sent to your mailbox and tap on ‘Activate Trial’.
How to login to my CyberGhost account using my credentials on Windows
If you’re an existing CyberGhost user and just want to login to your account, you can simply enter your user name and password and click on the ‘Login’ button to start using CyberGhost.
How to deal with CyberGhost Log-in failure error?
If you’re an existing CyberGhost user and facing a log-in failure error, then your CyberGhost account might be logged onto too many devices at the same time. Since CyberGhost permits 7 devices to be logged in to a single account at the same time, you’ll need to make sure that you’re not logged into too many devices.
To verify, you can visit the CyberGhost account management page and check all the current registered devices in your account. If all 7 multi-login slots are occupied, you’ll need to remove at least one device to log in successfully into your account. To learn how to remove logged-in devices, you can check out this guide
How to recover CyberGhost lost password on iOS, Android & Windows?
If you’re an existing CyberGhost user and have lost your account password, here’s how you can recover your password on iOS, Android and Windows devices:
- Head over to the CyberGhost account management page and click on ‘I forgot my password’.
- Next, enter your account email address and click on ‘Recover my account’.
- Now, check your mailbox for CyberGhost’s email and click on the link to reset your account.
In case your email address is no longer valid and still want to login to your account, you can reset your account using the PUK or reference number that you got when you first created the CyberGhost account. Here’s how you can do it:
- Click on ‘I want to recover with PUK or reference number’ and type in your PUK to reset your account.
- In case you’ve also lost your PUK, you can click on ‘I lost my PUK’ and alternatively enter the Cleverbridge reference number instead. To find your reference number, look up your CyberGhost’s order confirmation email.