It’s easy to turn off the VPN on your iPhone. Just follow these simple steps:
- From a Home screen on your iPhone, navigate to Settings and then General. If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap VPN & Device Management.
- Tap on VPN.
- From the ‘VPN Configurations‘ section, tap the Statues switch to turn on or off the VPN.
That’s it! Now you’re no longer connected to the VPN server and your real IP address will be used again.
How to Remove VPN App on iPhone?
If you want to remove the VPN app from your iPhone, just follow these simple steps:
- Tap and hold down on the VPN app icon until it starts wiggling.
- Tap the X icon that appears at the top left of the app icon.
- Tap Delete when prompted to confirm.
- The VPN app will now be deleted from your iPhone.
How to Turn Off Built-In VPN on iPhone?
The built-in VPN feature on iPhone is called “Connect on Demand“. To turn it off:
- Navigate to settings and select “General.”
- Just below “Personal hotspot,” choose “VPN.”
- Next to the VPN connection, click the “I” button.
- You can select “off” from the “Connect on Demand” menu.
- After that, you may also change the slider for the primary VPN option to “Off.”
If you want to completely remove the built-in VPN configuration from your iPhone, you will need to delete the corresponding profile. To do this:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Profiles.
- Tap on the profile corresponding to the built-in VPN configuration.
- Tap Delete Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted, and confirm that you want to delete the profile.
Now the built-in VPN configuration is completely removed from your iPhone.