Avast SecureLine VPN provides virtual private network services provided by Avast. It can be used on various operating systems, including Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS.
SecureLine VPN works by altering the location of the user’s IP address with the means of encryption on both outgoing and incoming internet traffic. Once you subscribe to Avast SecureLine VPN, you need to activate the Avast SecureLine VPN license to start using it.
The VPN can be activated in a few different ways: Activation code, License File, Avast account. In this article, we will be going through steps to activate the VPN using an activation code.
How to Locate the Activation Code for Avast SecureLine VPN
When activating an Avast SecureLine VPN by means of an activation code, the first step is to locate your activation code as it can be present in anyone the following places:
- On an activation card,
- In your order confirmation email, or
- It can be located on some other Avast product.
Here, we give you a step-by-step breakdown of how to locate and then get your avast SecureLine VPN license operational using an activation code.
How to Activate Avast SecureLine VPN License
- Open the Avast SecureLine application by clicking on its icon on your desktop.
- Go to “Menu.”
- From the menu, select “My licenses.”
- Once the tab for My licenses pops up, click on “Enter valid activation code.”
- Input your activation code into the given text box and then click Enter.
- After you have entered your activation code, you have to check your license details.
- Now, if your activation code can be used with multiple products, you can select a different license from the drop-down menu. Later, click on Continue. You will now come back to the My Licenses screen.
That is all you have to do to activate and be able to use the Avast SecureLine VPN until the occurrence of its expiration date, which is mentioned in “Licenses on this PC.”
By following all these steps, you can activate your Avast SecureLine VPN license on as many numbers of systems as you mentioned while purchasing it.
What If Avast SecureLine VPN Is Not Working For You?
If you’re having trouble activating Avast SecureLine VPN or it has stopped working for you, the best option you have is to switch to a much better and easier-to-use VPN service.
Speaking of which, here’s our top VPN services recommendation in 2023 that we shortlisted after testing 200+ VPNs:
- ExpressVPN – Oveall best VPN. Come with 3000+ servers in 94 countries. Costs just $6.67/mo and comes with a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. Limited time offer: Get 3 months free subscription with its annual plan. One-time activation code needed. Can be found in the admin panel on ExpressVPN’s website. Out of 7,476 reviews, it has a TrustScore of 4.5.
- Surfshark – Most Affordable VPN. Starts from just $2.30/mo (Save 82% and get 2 extra months FREE with 24-month plan). Offers 3200+ servers in 65 countries. No activation code is needed. Out of 9,689 reviews, it has a TrustScore of 4.3.
- NordVPN – Most Secure VPN. Comes with powerful security features such as Nordlynx, AES 256-bit encryption, kill switch, CyberSec, and obfuscated servers. Offers 5200+ servers in 59+ countries. Costs just $5.29/mo, supports 6 multi-logins, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Out of 6,391 reviews, it has a TrustScore of 4.0.
Leave a Reply